in-cosmetics Asia, the leading exhibition and conference in Asia, returns to Bangkok this November with the most cutting-edge products from the Asian market and beyond. Last year, the event attracted trade visitors from 53 countries, including formulators, ingredient buyers, scientists, marketing experts, distributors and key decision makers from finished product manufacturers.
BITEC, Hall 101 - 102, Bangkok, Thailand When? 6 – 8 November 2012
Tuesday 6 November: 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday 7 November: 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday 8 November: 10:00 – 17:00
Background: The Asian cosmetics industry is one of the fastest growing personal care markets and offers lucrative opportunities for both national and international companies. Indeed, by 2014, Asia’s share of the global cosmetics and toiletries will be equivalent to that of Western Europe .
As in-cosmetics Asia 2011 was the largest event yet , expectations are high. The 2012 show will once again welcome a host of companies and key players keen to hear the latest scientific advances and regulatory issues from both the Asian and global market.
Features: Key features at the 2012 show will include:
- Innovation Zone – The very latest new ingredient launches and innovative finished products will be on display in one convenient location – free-to-attend and always popular.
- Innovation Zone Best Ingredient Award – This award recognises the best ingredients to hit the market in the six months running up to the show. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on the Innovation Zone at the event.
- Workshops – Delivered by renowned industry experts, the workshops will offer technical, scientific and regulatory advice to research and development professionals.
- Innovation Seminars – Delivered by suppliers, these free-to-attend seminars will discuss the latest ingredients in the industry and cover the key technical aspects of formulation techniques.
- Marketing Trends Presentations – Marketing experts and leading brands will reveal the latest facts and figures as well as advise on how to make the most of the current and upcoming trends in the Asian beauty industry and beyond. These presentations are also free-to-attend.
Benefits for visitors:
- Networking – Visitors and exhibitors alike can benefit from the unique networking opportunities provided in an environment that unites the vast professional spectrum of the cosmetics industry.
- Exposure to new products and suppliers – With so many different exhibitors, visitors can compare the competition and come up with a solution that is best suited to their business.
- An informative experience – in-cosmetics Asia provides a chance for visitors from all over the world to understand why so many cosmetic giants are making strides into Asia.
- Understanding the market – The unique environment offers an insight into customer trends; for the benefit of both the customer and the supplier.
How to get there
By air: An array of domestic and international airlines serve Bangkok International Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), which is 15 minutes from BITEC.
By car: Located just off the Express Way, BITEC is easily accessible by taxi from the city centre or the airport.
By rail: BITEC is linked directly with the expressway to Bangkok’s city centre and is only 10 km away. The line has recently been extended which means visitors can alight at Bang-Na station and walk approximately 500m to the exhibition hall, or alternatively take one of the free shuttle vans provided by BITEC.
Website: For further details, including information on visiting, go to www.in-cosmeticsasia.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/incosmetics
Join our LinkedIn group www.in-cosmetics.com/linkedin
Contact: For details on exhibiting at the show, contact the in-cosmetics Asia sales team on www.in-cosmeticsasia.com/team
For any other queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Event Director Sarah Gibson on +65 6400 0902
- Ends -
For more press information contact Simon Matthews or Amy Beringer Smith at the in-cosmetics Asia Press Office on +44 (0) 20 7240 2444 or email
Notes to editors:
More information about Reed Exhibitions:
Reed Exhibitions is the world's leading organiser of exhibitions and conferences. Reed brings together over 90,000 suppliers and more than 5.5 million buyers from around the world every year generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed events are held in 38 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, and organised by 33 fully staffed offices.
Reed's portfolio of over 460 events serves 52 industry sectors, including:
Aerospace and defence, building and construction, design, electronics, energy, oil and gas, entertainment, food and hospitality, gifts, healthcare, IT/telecoms, jewellery, manufacturing, marketing and business services, pharmaceuticals, property, publishing, sport and recreation, transport and logistics, travel. Working closely with professional bodies, trade associations and government departments Reed ensures that each and every event is targeted and relevant to industry needs. As a result, many Reed events are market leaders in their field. Reed Exhibitions is part of Reed Elsevier Group plc, a FTSE 100 company and world-leading publisher and information provider.