in-cosmetics Asia Admissions Policy
- Only pre-registered in-cosmetics Asia visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend in-cosmetics Asia.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in personal care manufacturing and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from in-cosmetics Asia.
- Anyone obtaining an in-cosmetics Asia visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave in-cosmetics Asia.
- Anyone attending in-cosmetics Asia should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- By registering to attend in-cosmetics Asia, visitors will automatically have a “My Event” account created for them on the in-cosmetics Asia website allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors and visitors before in-cosmetics Asia.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend in-cosmetics Asia.
- Anyone attending in-cosmetics Asia must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt in-cosmetics Asia.
- Press badges at in-cosmetics Asia are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the personal care ingredients and manufacturing industries. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official in-cosmetics Asia photographers/videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at in-cosmetics Asia. Anyone attending in-cosmetics Asia consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing in-cosmetics Asia in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- No visitor to in-cosmetics Asia may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media at in-cosmetics Asia under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from in-cosmetics Asia and BITEC who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- Everyone attending in-cosmetics Asia is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements below.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
• Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
• Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
• Bag checks are in operation at our events
• Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
• CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
• Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
• Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
• Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
• Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
• Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
• Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks.
• Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
• On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event.
• Carry a recognised form of photo ID with them at all times.
If you have any feedback or questions please contact email@example.com
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom